Friday, July 24, 2009

New Apartment

Here's a quick tour of my new apartment.

This is from just inside the front door. Living room area is to the left and kitchen to the right. Straight ahead in the dining area and the balcony...
This will be my guest bedroom/office. The entrance is just inside the front door and to the right. You can see it has pretty sizable closets and a vanity area that is serving as my desk at the moment...

To the left of the vanity is a bathroom...
Back out in the living area, there is a fireplace and a view of the trees through the large windows...
Standing in the middle of the living area, you can see the dining area to the left, my bedroom door and hallway straight ahead, and kitchen to the right...
The kitchen has nice appliances and cabinets and a pantry...
Back the hallway, past the bedroom door is a closet for the washer and dryer and another bathroom...

Though it's hard to tell in this picture, my bedroom is rather large. It also has a view of the trees and it has a huge walk in closet...

And here is a picture of the balcony. The door is to a storage area...

There are a bunch of features that I'm enjoying in my new place.
There are trails through the woods all over the place. This is just one of them that happens to be right outside of my apartment...
There is an electrical outlet out on the balcony, so with my wireless network, I can sit out there with my laptop for as long as I'd like...
There's an ice maker. I've never had one of those before and am generally not good about filling ice cube trays...
There is central air conditioning...
There are several built in lights on dimmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment